Sunday, August 7, 2011

I feel so empty because of him.?

This guy use to talk to me, and now I don't even see him, I liked him for a year, from year 10 to currently 11. He stopped talking to me, he has a girlfriend. We use to be prettty good friends, and I really like him so much. But I think I'm at the point where I know I shouldn't bother anymore thinking dreaming and all that **** cause I know I can't have him. Even though I want him so bad it's crazy. I just feel invisible now she's in his life. Like I know I was never his, and he was never mine. But. Still. I feel so empty like I have nothing to look forward to at school or whenever I know I'm going to see him. I just. I'm crazy over him. And the more I feel it, the more it kills me. I just want him really bad. I just wish there was a way for him to like me or atleast show interest? And I don't want to get in the way of their relationship. Cause I'm not A selfish *****. But. That doesn't change the fact that i want him. Everybody gets their fairytail ending or it ends up working out for them. But. I just hate myself for not being pretty enough or good enough. Ive tried my hardest to get over him, and it's like everythings standing in the way. I've deleted him off facebook, my contacts in my phone. But I still manage to see him every where on facebook cause I'm friends with his girlfriend. An if I deleted her it would be so obvious. Please help?

No comments:

Post a Comment