Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Please help me figure this out?

This morning I was in Ms.Myers class (food and nutritions) my ex is also in that class we have been broken up for about two weeks and i miss him so much...anyways i went in there to talk to my best friend Timmy and he was watching me the whole time especially when Zak hugged me because he was trying to prove i wasnt fat or something like that. :/ He's so stubborn it seems like he still likes me a lot but he wont admit it. What do you think? i was thinking about asking him to give us another chance but i dont know how (He broke up with me,because i told him i was turning my phone off for one day and he just snapped and said that's it i'm done" I would do anything to get him back...Please help..does he still like me? how should i ask him back out?

No comments:

Post a Comment