Sunday, August 7, 2011

I feel constantly Disasociated! **Advice ASAP**?

Hey, Im 14 about to turn 15 but I have been smoking for the past 3 1/2 years and I quit about 10 weeks ago. The thing is - when I first started I would ignore the fact that me and my friends would smoke but I would get WAAY more stoned than them - and also that I would have these sudden rushes of sense and realization that would hit me as I got less stoned. Weed would blow my mind - BUT WAAAAY too much. As I got less stoned - my senses (taste, smell & just generally feeling there) would kick in and I would feel normal & 'back' again but as I gradually began smoking more heavily (during the 2nd and 3rd year) the time in between these realizations when I smoked (And I was smoking weed & cigs quite regularly) would increase in length until I would have to wait days then months and now it seems 10 weeks (and counting) before my senses would kick in. I feel so disociated - not upset or deppressed or even bored but I just feel not here. I want to have my senses back - all my mates say I should begin feeling like myself again and that it only takes 56 days for weed to leave your system but I feel mentally the same and also emotionally empty - feeling only weak happiness rarely and only sad or laughing but its not truely how I feel because I just dont feel in control. & I DO NOT feel anxiety. please, its been years since I have felt like I am actually here - HELP!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment