Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How expensive is it going to be for me to open up a restruant?

I am thinking about starting a restruant called Big B's. I am thinking about it and i need peoples oppionons and advice on hidden costs of opening such a place, i know of a place thats an empty building that was a blockbuster in its previous life... I was thinking the cost of cable tv's for tv's, the cost of the tv's, the cost of employees, food, soap, supplies, lights, music, chairs, tables (intial startup costs) and soda, heat, air conditioning, secuirty, glass, untensils, uniforms, patents, phone bills, computors, etc... I am so phyced and happy about this and i really want to bring it into reality but the more i think about it the more costs start adding up, and i have no reputation and i need to fiqiure out so many more things before i can bring this to life, how do i get money after paying for all this? What am i left with? I realize now just how incredibly expensive running a store or restruant is! BEsides insurance which is expensive!!!!!!!!! Please no hurtful or MEAN comments! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment