Friday, August 5, 2011

Ex bf says he's engaged to get married?

ex bf is engaged to get married but yet I feel like his side order he can eat up when he wants 2 umm I told him that I wasn't going to call or come over anymore immediately he got all tangled up hugs and said KNOW I want you to call me sometimes and come over whats up with that? I can recall not calling him for 4 days in a row he was kinda upset about he keeps trying to make me jealous by telling me how beautiful the girl is saying things here and there the more he talks about this girl the more distant I become and the more I pull farther away I'm surely becoming more and more detached I just wonder why when simply we could be friends but sometimes they say let the old lover go and move on friendship I have know clue but he keeps insisting that we be friends like he does not want out friendship to go down hill I'm the type of chick that catches feelings quick and for me to get with ex who is getting married sounds wrong I'm loyal and it feels wrong plz answer

No comments:

Post a Comment