Sunday, August 7, 2011

Does masturbating too much drain your energy?

For once I thought I finally found the one thing that you can do a lot of, that's AWESOME, without any negative after effects. But I think I might be wrong on that, because it may explain why exercise is still so hard for me and I don't have much energy for many things. Is it true that it really drains you of energy and that explains the great feeling you get from it? Because it drains it all at once and you feel so satisfied afterwards? Many people say that masturbating too much isn't a bad thing at all.. but I think they only think about it from one angle.. such as whether or not your sperm levels will permenently empty, or if your penis becomes useless.. all of those I know about, which obviously don't happen.. but have they thought about it from the perspective of how it makes you feel afterwards? I'm beginning to think that masturbation is like fast food. REALLY great when you're having it, but the punishments are fierce. Is that true?

No comments:

Post a Comment