Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If I were the Canucks....I'd star looking into a new goalie. agree?

Theres no doubt. Luongo is a great goalie..but when it comes to playing under pressure. He stinks/sucks. Period. We all saw how Timmy played out there in Game 7. I think its time Vancouver realizes WHY the Islanders may have gaven up their first round 4th overall drafted goalie...maybe I'm being a bit harsh there...afterall it was his first season, so alright. I think Schneider may have been better starting in game 7. Afterall he did make some sexy saves from what I saw letting in just one goal. A 12 year contract with the Canucks for Luey though? Eh. Idk. If you were or are a canucks fan/ part of the team...which goalie out of all the NHL league would you trade Loungo for? (Just not my Fluery).

No comments:

Post a Comment